I think India would love a tutorial, she is in absolute awe of your Doctor Who creatures/monsters book. Also, both Mum and Dad have told me to get you to sign the little book, so when you are a rich and famous artist I can show it off :D Have I told you that I have your jacket? If not, I have your jacket ;)
Ok, I'm going to do a tutorial next then! :) I doubt I be a rich and famous artist but I'd still love to sign your book!! I'm so glad you've found my jacket! We were going to pick it up today because we had writing class but we forgot so we'll have to pick it up another day.
I think India would love a tutorial, she is in absolute awe of your Doctor Who creatures/monsters book. Also, both Mum and Dad have told me to get you to sign the little book, so when you are a rich and famous artist I can show it off :D Have I told you that I have your jacket? If not, I have your jacket ;)
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm going to do a tutorial next then! :) I doubt I be a rich and famous artist but I'd still love to sign your book!! I'm so glad you've found my jacket! We were going to pick it up today because we had writing class but we forgot so we'll have to pick it up another day.
ReplyDelete